1. Selection Process: Selection of vendors/exhibitor (and vendor displays) will be based on relevance to the theme and mission of the Association of Christian Birth Professionals (ACBP).
2. The prospective vendor/exhibitor will complete the Vendor Registration Application and Vendor Agreement form(s). This may be done on paper or via www.acbpinc.org website as deemed by the ACBP Board and Conference Committee. The vendor/exhibitor will submit payment at the time of registration.
3. Rate(s) for vendor/exhibitor space will be included on Vendor/Exhibitor Registration form on the ACBP website under “Vendors”. www.acbpinc.org
4. The vendor/exhibitor will be notified of approval via email by ACBP Board/Conference Committee. If the vendor/exhibitor application is denied, the vendor/exhibitor will be provided a full refund.
5. Vendor/Exhibitor hours will be noted in the letter to the vendor/exhibitor to include move in/set up hours, hours to be available to conference attendees and break down deadline.
6. The vendor/exhibitor will maintain a professional demeanor and respect the mission and purpose of the Association of Christian Birth Professionals. The Association of Christian Birth Professionals will reserve the right to dissolve the relationship with any vendor that does not honor this request.
7. ACBP reserves the right to restrict or decline exhibits that become objectionable because of noise, method of operation, theme, materials or in general, detracts from the general character and mission of the Association of Christian Birth Professionals.
8. Cancellation policy: The Vendor/Exhibitor display fee is non-refundable. In the event a vendor/exhibitor must cancel, the Vendor/Exhibitor may transfer his/her fee to another Vendor upon a written request to the ACBP Conference Committee within 30 days of the first day of the conference. If he/she is unable to transfer their fee to another suitable vendor, then the fee is forfeited. ACBP will maintain a waiting list of vendors/exhibitors and will assist in the transfer of a vendor/exhibitor space, if needed.
9. Vendors/exhibitors or their representatives may not damage or deface the walls of the building or adjacent fixtures or structures. If such damage occurs, the vendor/exhibitor is liable to the owner of the property for property damage.
10. All exhibit and materials must be confined to the assigned booth space. Vendor spaces may not be shared by two different companies, organizations or entities.
11. The vendor/exhibitor is solely responsible for the his/her exhibit material and should insure against loss or damage. ACBP, Inc is not responsible for loss or damage. All items of value should be secured. All property of the vendor/exhibitor is understood to remain in his/her care, custody and control in transit to and from and within the confines of the vendor area.
12. Fire and Safety Laws: Federal, State and City Laws must be strictly observed. All material used in displays must be flame proof. Smoking is prohibited in exhibit areas. Exhibits cannot block aisles or fire exits. Storage of any kind cannot be between your booth and the back wall. Please refer to the policies of the venue for policies specific to the location.
I acknowledge and agree to the Vendor/Exhibitor Policy of the Association of Christian Birth Professionals.